While I really hope ND runs the table, I just don’t see it happening. Even though the Irish have talent galore, the tough schedule will work against them and if Nix or Tuitt get injured, look out. Tony Springmann will really be missed. He was a major contributor last year and replacements for him are really green.
I’m not too concerned about Rees – he just has to manage the offense and not make bad decisions. I still think most teams will load the box and dare him to go long – all he has to do is hit just a couple semi deep passes and things could change big time.
- TEMPLE – If ND doesn’t hang at least 40 on them we are in deep trouble. If Rees is going to throw int’s this is the game to do it and get it out of the way.
- MICHIGAN – Another g-d night game and another loss. Close game and no Denard but they have been getting really good recruits and that horses ass Mattison always has their “D” ready for Notre Dame. M by 3.
- PURDUE – ND rolls all over them. Should be over by halftime.
- MICHIGAN STATE – Tough game but ND wins by 2 td’s.
- OKLAHOMA – Day game at home. Sooners lost too many players – ND by 10 but game never in doubt.
- ARIZONA STATE – I truly hate Todd Graham but he is one hell of a coach. Again a night game and ND wilts in the 4th quarter and lose by 7.
- USC – Another night game filled with recruits–the only reason ND wins is the bye week after ASU. ND by 7.
- AIR FORCE – ND just too big, strong and fast – troubles in first half then blowout in the 2nd. ND by 21.
- NAVY – See above but beware cut blocks and injuries after seeing 2 back to back option teams. ND by 21.
- PITT – Always play ND tough(see last year) – if a night game ND by 3.
- BYU – This game could go either way and BYU can score. This is Senior Day and thank God it’s a day game. ND by 6.
- STANFORD – Hope it’s a day game. Don’t think this Stanford team is as good as the 2012 edition but they just may be playing for a slot in the National Championship Game. Once again ND ruins their year and wins by 10.
So that’s 10 W vs. 2 L – Could just as easily be 8-4.